Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Apartment

The first view when you look in from the entrance way. Behind those sliding doors is my "laundry room" with a washing machine and a folding rack for drying clothes.
My kitchen area. I am very lucky to have a table - I think I might be the only apartment with one. The only furniture provided was the dresser you see, a fridge, a bed, and a small vanity. I think the table was found by an old teacher when someone put it in front of there apartment to be given/thrown away. In the left corner you can kinda see my sink, cabinets, and there's two gas burners. No oven :(

My bathroom. There is no shower just the shower head on the wall. The drain is under the sink and you shower just standing in the middle of the bathroom. It's not that bad.

My bed and giant window. I love the window and all the light it lets in although that means at night being able to see all kinds of flashing neon lights. On the left is the vanity in the shadows and a t.v. I think I'm also the only apartment to have a t.v. but I don't have cable so I haven't even turned it on.

2 comments:

  1. Not bad at all, Liz. Needs a little Kenyan art and a family photo or two. Very cool that you shared this.

    ReplyDelete